The term ‘Global Mass Transit ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
Global Mass Transit, change these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. Changes will be posted at www.globalmasstransit.net under “Terms & Conditions “. Your use of the website after any changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms & Conditions and all of the changes. Therefore, you should read these Terms & Conditions from time to time for changes.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The website and the content, including, but not limited to, text, data, opinions, images, photos, graphics, graphs and charts, displayed on the website, may be used only for your personal and non-commercial use. Except as otherwise permitted under these Terms & Conditions, you agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, or store any content, in whole or in part, from the website or to display, perform, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast or circulate any content to anyone, or for any commercial purpose, without the express prior written consent of Global Mass Transit.
The content is the exclusive property of Global Mass Transit and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All trade names and other product and service names on the website and within the content are proprietary and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the marks displayed on the website without the express written permission of Global Mass Transit. Any unauthorized use of content is strictly prohibited. To request permission to use any content or other Global Mass Transit material, please contact Global Mass Transit at email@example.com.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
As part of the registration process, you must select a username and password and provide Global Mass Transit with accurate, complete, and updated information. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your access.
You will not assist a non-registered person to gain access to the Website by supplying them with your password. In the event that Global Mass Transit considers that you have breached the requirements governing registration or that your subscription to the Global Mass Transit Report lapses, your registration to the website will be terminated and in extreme cases legal action may be taken.
You are entirely liable for activities conducted by you in connection with your browsing and use of the website.
We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Global Mass Transit’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Indian Penal Code.
The website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and Global Mass Transit gives no warranty that the website will be accessible by any particular browser, operating system or device.
You will not knowingly transmit any virus or other harmful matter to the website. Global Mass Transit gives no warranty that the website is free from contaminating matter and disclaims liability for any damages, losses or costs resulting from damage to your computer resulting from access to the website.
Global Mass Transit disclaims liability for any damages, losses or costs incurred for damage to website user’s computer resulting from downloading material from website.
You expressly agree not to use this website in any manner or for any purpose that is prohibited by these terms and conditions. In addition, you expressly agree not to:
- use the Website for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
- use or attempt to use any “deep-link”, “scraper”, “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “data mining”, “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the website or any data or content found on or accessed through the website without prior express written consent;
- in any way bypass or circumvent any other measure employed to limit or pre-vent access to the website or its content;
- violate the security of the website or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with this website, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activities conducted on or through the website, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the website;
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of this website’s operators, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the website or such operation’s infrastructure.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions of use described here please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms and Conditions are effective from September 1, 2009.