We undertake custom research assignments, tailored and optimised to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Our custom research services include:
Specific assignments: Projects with clearly defined scope. These could relate to market sizing, policy and regulation, competitive landscape, market opportunities, orders and contracts, projections, market outlook, etc.
Regular analyst support: Our research support is designed to meet regular information and analysis requirements. These could be weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
Ad-hoc support: This includes blocks of analyst time (to be used in a defined period) for short-answer, quick-turnaround research support.
Recent custom assignments
- Analysis of existing public transit systems and transit ticketing technology in 229 cities in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific for a global fare system technology provider
- Potential fare system deployment opportunities in public transit systems in 85 cities in Asia Pacific for a leading global consulting firm
- Research on upcoming bus rapid transit (BRT) systems in North America, Latin America, Asia, Europe, and Middle East and Africa for a new technology provider looking to enter the BRT market
- Estimating market size of the fare system and account-based ticketing industry for global technology provider
- Potential investment opportunities in India for a global digital wallet company
To discuss your custom research needs, please contact:
Director, Global Mass Transit