The mission of Global Mass Transit is simple and modest – to provide decision makers with up-to-date and comprehensive information and analysis on the global mass transit industry. We cover metro, bus, light rail, regional rail, and inter-modal passenger transport.
Global Mass Transit keeps you informed on all the key developments, trends, and issues in the sector. It tracks major projects, contracts, and investments. It profiles leading mass transit authorities/operators and discusses their strategies. It reports on regulatory initiatives and examines their implementation. It provides the latest available data and statistics. It also features the views and perspectives of experts and top industry players.
Our service package consists of three elements Global Mass Transit Report (a monthly newsletter), Global Mass Transit Weekly (a weekly update) and www.globalmasstransit.net (an information-enriched website).
The Global Mass Transit Report, the monthly newsletter, comprises 10 distinct sections:
- News: Latest news from across the world, with sub-sections on North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Middle East & Africa
- Features: Analytical, insightful and topical write-ups on major trends and developments
- Tenders & Contracts: Key information on open tenders and contracts from across the world
- Transport Authority/Operator Focus: Profile of a transport authority/ service operator, covering its history, current status, and future plans
- Policy Review: An examination of recent policy and regulatory initiatives
- Finance: Developments in transport finance, PPP, debt, equity, M&A deals
- Project Update: Current status of key projects
- Spotlight: A detailed look at a specific topic or area of interest
- Company News: News on equipment and service providers
- Data & Statistics: Tables and charts with relevant and latest information
Global Mass Transit Weekly, published every Tuesday, provides you with a summary of key events and developments that took place in the mass transit sector during the previous week from across the world.
The third element of our service package is our website, www.globalmasstransit.net, which provides online access to information in addition to current and previously published content in Global Mass Transit Report and Global Mass Transit Weekly, with searchable archives for all sections.
To subscribe to this unique offering, please click here.