Opportunities for Developers, Contractors and Suppliers
Global Mass Transit has released the latest edition of Global 1,000 Upcoming Rail Projects Report & Database 2022-2036, which tracks 1,000 new and upcoming rail projects in around 90 countries across the world.
The report includes 2 distinct sections.
Part 1 includes a PPT (converted to PDF document) that provides an analysis of the opportunities in terms of geographic region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa), mode (light rail, tram, monorail, automated people mover, metrorail, subway, rapid transit, airport rail link, commuter rail, passenger rail), development stage (planned, under procurement, under construction, or modernisation underway), alignment (elevated, underground, at-grade), expected completion (by 2026, between 2027-2031, beyond 2031), cost (less than USD500 million, between USD500 million and USD1 billion, between USD1 billion and USD2 billion, over USD2 billion), railway infrastructure systems (fare system, rolling stock, signaling and communications technology, and track and power), type of developer (PPPs, government funding, multilateral funding), planned investment, and market opportunities (consulting, construction, supply of rolling stock, railway systems, fare systems, and signalling).
It also provides information on investment trends and new funding sources, impact of COVID-19 on upcoming projects, growth drivers, key high investment projects, recent developments, and risks and challenges.
Part 2 includes an MS Excel database organised into six regions: North America, Latin America, Asia, Europe, Middle East and Africa. It provides detailed and up-to-date information on each project, with separate Excel workbooks for each of the six geographic regions.
Each project profile in the MS excel database provides information on:
- Transport mode (metrorail/ MRT/ rapid transit/ subway/ light metro/ light rail/ streetcar/ tram/ monorail/ APM/ ARL/ commuter rail/ suburban rail/ HSR)
- Project type
- Network length
- Alignment (underground/elevated/at-grade)
- No. of stations
- Elevated and underground stations
- Station locations
- Planned service frequency
- Expected opening
- Project cost
- Sources of funds
- Current stage of the project (under planning, under construction, under procurement, modernisation underway)
- Details of the current stage of the project
- Key contractors and consultants
- Connections with other public transport modes
- Expected ridership
- Planned fare system (type and integration)- plans, contract awards, upcoming procurements
- Planned rolling stock- plans, contract awards, upcoming procurements
- Planned signalling technology- plans, contract awards, upcoming procurements
- Planned track and power- plans, contract awards, upcoming procurements
- Additional information
- Key contact person for the project
The report is useful to organisations interested in the railway sector-government agencies, transport authorities, operators, service and technology providers, equipment manufacturers and suppliers, EPC contractors, investors/lenders, research organisations, industry consultants, regulatory agencies, development institutions, etc. It is expected to be released mid-January 2022.
The report is priced at USD 5,400. As a special offer for Public Transport Authorities/Agencies, the database is priced at USD 4,800.
To download the brochure for the report, please click here
To purchase the report online, please click here
For further inquiries, please contact:
Mobile: +1 905 228 6419
To download Table of Contents, click here
Click here to download Sample Excel Database
Click here to download Report Sample
For any query, please contact:
Mobile: +1 905 228 6419